1. Get medical help for anyone injured.
2. Contact the police, dial 911 if needed.
3. Exchange information with all drivers and passengers.
4. Obtain insurance company information, phone numbers, addresses and email addresses. Do not discuss coverage limits or admit fault.
5. Get contact information for passengers and witnesses.
6. Take photos of the scene with a camera or cell phone.
7. Sketch the accident. Record street names, intersections and road conditions.
8. ONLY discuss the accident with police, NOT others involved.
9. Talk to a qualified auto accident lawyer in your area.