What’s My Case Worth?
Knowledgeable Warner Robins Personal Injury Attorneys
Understanding the value of a personal injury claim takes time and experience. We have dedicated years of practice to helping clients receive full and fair compensation in personal injury and wrongful death cases. If you have been injured in a car accident, hurt by a defective product, or suffered any injury due to the negligent conduct of an individual or business, we can help you.
We have an impressive record of personal injury litigation. We can help you answer the question, “What is my case worth?”
A Professional You Can Trust
After an accident, insurance adjusters may seem eager to settle your case. If the injuries you suffered were severe, it can take time to understand the amount of compensation you will need in the future. A fast settlement offer may be a sign that the insurance company believes you are entitled to significant compensation. Insurance adjusters know many tactics to get you to accept less than your case is worth. You need a professional you can trust to guide you through the process.
Full and Fair Compensation
An injury can affect every aspect of your life. You may be entitled to compensation, including:
- Medical bills: The cost of medical care has skyrocketed in recent years. You may need money to pay for hospital stays, surgery, rehabilitation, physical therapy, medication and more.
- Pain and suffering: In addition to a wide range of economic damages, an injury can cause you pain and suffering. You may be entitled to compensation for loss of enjoyment of life, shortened life expectancy and emotional distress.
- Lost income: If you were unable to work after your accident, you may be owed compensation for the income you would have made but for the injury.
- Disability expenses: If you were permanently disabled, you may need money to pay for transportation or vehicle modifications, changes to your home and other costs of living with your disability.
- Other costs: From repairing damage to a vehicle to obtaining training to enter a new occupation more suited to your current condition, the difficulties you must overcome after an accident may entitle you to further compensation.
Contact Us to Discuss Your Case
Our firm has the financial resources and access to expert witnesses to fight for you. We know how to present a case to show the insurance company, judge and jury what you have suffered. If you need help after a personal injury accident, call 478-333-6924 or contact us online to schedule your free consultation.